Thursday, April 08, 2010

Con Game

There's a new convention coming to town. From April 16-18 I'll be attending the Chicago Comics and Entertainment Expo, aka C2E2. Unlike that other big Chicago comics convention, this one is being held in CHICAGO, at the Lakeside Center of McCormick Place. I'll be sharing a table in Artist Alley with Jason Millet, doing sketches, signing comics, and just hanging out. Stop by and say hello. Here's C2E2's website.

Later this year I'll be at the Summit City Con in Fort Wayne, as well as the mutant monster that is Comicon in San Diego.

4 comments:

Andy Jewett said...

Hoping to be able to say hi at C2E2, probably don't remember me (we were both drawing in Zack Kruse's sketchbook after Windy-City Comicon) but I am a big fan of your work. Be well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jazmin Giron said...

Hi I think I left my prints with you. My name is Jazmin.

Don Hudson said...

I used to work in the bullpen when you inked 'Power Pack'... Really excellent work and I am a big fan.